Saturday, December 23, 2006

a little gift

A free low fat (64kbps) snippet (1'34) of MacDevila's Into The Blue remix of Onetwo's Cloud 9 is given to me by Inversion Recordings as a little Xmas present. I'm allowed to share this sneak prehear with you. Just to get an idea. (See my earlier posts on the sleeve design etc.)

For the next 7 days or a maximum of 100 downloads:
(copy-paste in browser)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=72B96D75599BB9D0

(op=op!)

Cloud 9 transformed into Club 9 ;-)

Merry Christmas and Silent Nights everyone!

-x-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's great! Sounds so different ... much faster tempo than the original version.

Thanks so much for going to all this trouble to give us a sneak preview!

A great Christmas pressie! :)

Just wonder if it's available to download somewhere now as I ditched my turntable many moons ago...

sendalittlesign said...

Hmmm, I'm afraid you have to dig out a new turntable for this one, will only appear on 12" as far as I know! But you never know, I'll keep you posted...

Anonymous said...

What a way to end this year! Thanks for sharing this with us, I really like this remixed version, even though it's only a snippet!

Can't wait for that 12"!

Best wishes for 2007!

Ciao, Ronald

PS: never get rid of your turntable, vinyl is still hot!